Nepal’s request came as Indian laws do not allow export of cows to foreign countries. “The government recently sent a request letter to the Indian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide special privilege for importing cows from India,” Nepalese Minister for Agriculture and Co-operatives Mrigendra Kumar Singh Yadav said.
Popular on site
- Is monogamy a myth ?
- Armani to compensate for US size 33 inches jeans (real size 37 inches)!
- Male Child still Preferred
- How you sleep says a lot about you
- What Happened When The Intern Took The CEO To Lunch?
- 8 Qualities That Make Great Bosses Unforgettable
- Food Pyramid replaced with Healthy Food Plate
- Bolly Volley – Queen, is in control
- Brad Pitt
- Five more IITs to open ? Step in right direction ?
Popular on Facebook
You may also like
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets