Nepal’s request came as Indian laws do not allow export of cows to foreign countries. “The government recently sent a request letter to the Indian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide special privilege for importing cows from India,” Nepalese Minister for Agriculture and Co-operatives Mrigendra Kumar Singh Yadav said.
Popular on site
- How you sleep says a lot about you
- Is monogamy a myth ?
- Food Pyramid replaced with Healthy Food Plate
- Armani to compensate for US size 33 inches jeans (real size 37 inches)!
- THE WAY YOU DRESS SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOU
- 90% of Asian Kids wear glasses: Few hours in the sunlight could prevent this
- Book Review: The Laws of the Spirit World by Khorshed Bhavnagri
- Bill Gates or Steve Jobs? Whose Thinking is Better?
- 5-Hour Energy owner Manoj Bhargava is the richest Indian in US
- Book Review : "Princess" by Jean Sasson
You may also like
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets