Nepal’s request came as Indian laws do not allow export of cows to foreign countries. “The government recently sent a request letter to the Indian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide special privilege for importing cows from India,” Nepalese Minister for Agriculture and Co-operatives Mrigendra Kumar Singh Yadav said.
Popular on site
- Armani to compensate for US size 33 inches jeans (real size 37 inches)!
- The 9 Most Overlooked Threats to a Marriage
- How you sleep says a lot about you
- Food Pyramid replaced with Healthy Food Plate
- "Child-Bragging" epidemic needs to stop
- The Haider controversy! By Lopamudra Banerjee Dhar
- THE WAY YOU DRESS SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOU
- Book Review: The Laws of the Spirit World by Khorshed Bhavnagri
- Believing Stereotype Undermines Girls' Math Performance: Elementary School Women Teachers Transfer Their Fear of Doing Math to Girls, Study Finds
- Brad Pitt
Popular on Facebook