Nepal’s request came as Indian laws do not allow export of cows to foreign countries. “The government recently sent a request letter to the Indian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide special privilege for importing cows from India,” Nepalese Minister for Agriculture and Co-operatives Mrigendra Kumar Singh Yadav said.
Popular on site
- Arvind Kejriwal-a dauntless political brand
- How you sleep says a lot about you
- Can Yoga Help in Weight Loss?
- No longer with Bipasha-says John.
- Book Review : "Princess" by Jean Sasson
- Celebrity Workout Regimen
- SPANKING CAN MAKE CHILDREN MORE AGGRESSIVE
- Obama's father forced out at Harvard
- 5-Hour Energy owner Manoj Bhargava is the richest Indian in US
Popular on facebook
You may also like
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets