Nepal’s request came as Indian laws do not allow export of cows to foreign countries. “The government recently sent a request letter to the Indian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide special privilege for importing cows from India,” Nepalese Minister for Agriculture and Co-operatives Mrigendra Kumar Singh Yadav said.
Popular on site
- Armani to compensate for US size 33 inches jeans (real size 37 inches)!
- How you sleep says a lot about you
- Food Pyramid replaced with Healthy Food Plate
- Tom Cruise and Salma Hayek to Shoot in Jaipur
- Believing Stereotype Undermines Girls' Math Performance: Elementary School Women Teachers Transfer Their Fear of Doing Math to Girls, Study Finds
- THE WAY YOU DRESS SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOU
- Woman brutally attacked in a Bangalore ATM
- Desi Brothers from NY are being charged for selling counterfeit beauty products
- "Cut off head of snake" Saudi King told U.S. to bomb Iran
- Bolly Volley – Queen, is in control
Popular on Facebook