Nepal’s request came as Indian laws do not allow export of cows to foreign countries. “The government recently sent a request letter to the Indian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide special privilege for importing cows from India,” Nepalese Minister for Agriculture and Co-operatives Mrigendra Kumar Singh Yadav said.
Popular on site
- Launch of Janani Store in Naperville, Sept 27.
- Is monogamy a myth ?
- Armani to compensate for US size 33 inches jeans (real size 37 inches)!
- How you sleep says a lot about you
- Food Pyramid replaced with Healthy Food Plate
- Video showing how your ATM PIN could be stolen
- Body Odor -Offence in Burien, Washington
- Open letter to Deepika and her Bollywood supporters
- 80% of schools in Bangalore fail to implement safety guidelines
- Book Review: The Laws of the Spirit World by Khorshed Bhavnagri
Popular on Facebook
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets