Nepal’s request came as Indian laws do not allow export of cows to foreign countries. “The government recently sent a request letter to the Indian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide special privilege for importing cows from India,” Nepalese Minister for Agriculture and Co-operatives Mrigendra Kumar Singh Yadav said.
Most popular posts
- The Ancient Science & Art of Pranic Healing
- Salman Khan to gift a BMW to Kareena Kapoor for doing the item song in Dabangg
- Exploitation of girls in the film industry
- Food Pyramid replaced with Healthy Food Plate
- Nandan Nilekani may quit UID
- No make-up, no blow-drys and hairy legs! How two women are going au naturel for 60 days to rediscover their inner confidence
- Bollywood is Self Sufficient Says – Saif Ali Khan
- No one killed Aarushi!
- How you sleep says a lot about you
- Why Does Corruption always win in India?
Popular on Facebook