Nepal’s request came as Indian laws do not allow export of cows to foreign countries. “The government recently sent a request letter to the Indian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide special privilege for importing cows from India,” Nepalese Minister for Agriculture and Co-operatives Mrigendra Kumar Singh Yadav said.
Popular on site
- Hindi and Chinese Language Immersion Summer Program in Naperville
- Exploitation of girls in the film industry
- How you sleep says a lot about you
- Why Does Corruption always win in India?
- Doctors And Psychiatrist In Prison Some Of The Highest Paid Government Employees
- How to Raise an Emotionally Intelligent Child
- No one killed Aarushi!
- Some Of The Anti Corruption Cartoons Of Aseem Trivedi
- IIT Delhi to set up another campus in Haryana
- Painfully Thin Angelina Jolie finally with a ring!
Popular on Facebook