Nepal’s request came as Indian laws do not allow export of cows to foreign countries. “The government recently sent a request letter to the Indian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide special privilege for importing cows from India,” Nepalese Minister for Agriculture and Co-operatives Mrigendra Kumar Singh Yadav said.
Popular on site
- Mahesh Bhupathi and Sania Mirza win French Open mixed doubles crown
- How you sleep says a lot about you
- THE WAY YOU DRESS SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOU
- Why Does Corruption always win in India?
- How to Raise an Emotionally Intelligent Child
- Some Of The Anti Corruption Cartoons Of Aseem Trivedi
- No one killed Aarushi!
- Interview with Koral Dasgupta : Author of the book “Power of a Common Man”
- Finding Flavor in Weeds
- Agni-V missile launches without a hitch
Popular on Facebook